Bearing Steel Round Bar
It is special steel featuring high wear resistance and rolling fatigue strength. High-carbon chromium bearing steel, engineering steel and some types of stainless steel and heat resistant steel are used as material of bearing and other purposes. It takes an advantage of the high-cleanliness steel production technology in achieving the world’s top cleanliness and leads the bearing steel industry because of high quality and reliability. It has steel bars, wire rods, tubes and formed and fabricated materials that match the process of each customers in terms of shape.
- Plain bearing – there different styles like bushing, journal bearing, sleeve bearing, rifle bearing.
- Rolling-element bearing – it is placed between the turning and stationary races. There are two types. a) Ball bearing – rolling elements are spherical balls. b) Roller bearing – rolling elements are cylindrical rollers.
- Jewel bearing – it is made of an ultra-hard glassy jewel material such as sapphire to reduce friction and wear.
- Fluid bearing – the load is supported by a gas or liquid.
- Magnetic bearing – the load is supported by a magnetic field.
- Flexure bearing – the motion is supported by a load element which bends.
Advantages Of Stainless Steel Bearing
- Excellent and strong corrosion resistance, stainless steel bearing is not easy to rust.
- Stainless steel bearing can wash down without having to lubricating oil, in order to prevent rust.
- We can run in the liquid bearing and bearing seat because of its material.
- Stainless steel bearing is equipped with high temperature polymer cage or not in complete filling of the structure.
- Low in cost.
- Plain bearings require less space.
Disadvantages Of Bearing Steel
- High friction between mating surfaces result in high power consumption.
- More susceptible to damage from impurities in lubricating system. That is lower cost and also requires less space.
- Have more stringent lubrication requirements.