Nitinol Round Bar
It is a combination of nickel-titanium metal alloy with some unique properties. It is also called nickel titanium. This alloy exhibits the super elasticity or pseudo elasticity and the shape memory properties. It means this unique metal can remember its original shape and shows great elasticity under stress.
- It is useful in dentistry.
- It is used in heat engines made for demonstration purposes.
- This materials is used in temperature controls.
- It is used in mechanical watch springs.
- Nitinol spring is used in various industries for the purpose of utilizing the super elastic properties of this metal.
- Nitinol sheets are used for punching, stamping and deep drawing.
- It is used as an insert for golf clubs for its shape changing abilities.
It is available in various forms like wire, tubes, sheets and springs. It is counted among the most useful metal alloys with numerous industrial and medical applications. It is the best choice for many applications that require enormous motion and flexibility.
- Automotive actuators
- Micro-electromechanical systems
- Found in various fields like engineering, medical etc.