Tantalum Steel Welded pipe and Tube
This metal is stronger than steel, but is lighter in weight. It has a good thermal conductivity. It is corrosion resistant and has many purposes because of its durability. It is a very high corrosive resistance and is also an excellent material for medical implants. As metals temperature increases, the colour changes. Tantalum is identified in the elements as TI and has atomic number as 22.
Forms of Tantalum
- Tantalum sheets
- Tantalum bars
- Tantalum cladding
- Tantalum plates
- Tantalum rods
Appearance of Tantalum
It is a shiny, silvery metal that is resistant to corrosion.
Uses of Tantalum
- It is in the production of electronic components.
- It can be used to coat other metal with a very thin layer and a high capacity can be achieved in a small volume. This makes attractive for portable electronics.
- It is used in equipment for handling corrosive materials as it is very resistant to corrosion.
- It has also used as electrodes for neon light and glass for special lenses.
- Tantalum alloys are used in turbine blades and rocket nozzles.
Types of Tantalum Fabrication
- Heat exchangers
- Columns or towers
- Valve linings
- Helical coils
- Pipe spools
Applications of Tantalum
- It is used in industrial categories
- Fine chemicals
- Steel finishing