Hot Finish Seamless Pipe and Tube
Ace Metal Exim Private Limited work as Authorised dealer of Hot Finish Seamless pipe and tube manufacturing mill. Hot Finish mechanical tube is manufactured by roatary piercing or Extrusion process. Hot finish process is most effective process for Heavy wall thickness pipes. Although HFS pipe does not meet tight tolerance but still can very good in application other then Automobile sector. HFS provide high strength properties of Carbon Steel material.
Hot Finish Seamless Pipe can be manufactured from 3 types of process:
- CPE – Cross Piercing and Elongation process suitable for small dia and thin or medium wall thickness pipe.
- Plug Mill – This process is suitable for larger dia and thick wall pipe.
- PMP – Mandrel pipe mill process is suitable for small diameter and thick wall pipe.
Application for Hot Finish Seamless Pipe:
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Drilling Equipment
- Water line and many more
Hot Finish pipe are low cost then CDS pipe. This is because CDS is made from Hollow Pipe(HFS) and service are added to the mother tube. Only through Hot finish larger dia pipe with heavy wall thickness can be manufactured.
Benefit of Hot Finish Pipes:
- Cheaper then CDS Tubes
- Good for Machining
- Wide range of Size
- Can be manufacture up to 32”
- Suitable for Welding
Qualities JR, J0, J2 and K2 – Hot finished
Qualities N and NL – normalized. (normalized rolled)
– for accelerated cooling +DC
– for quenching and tempering +QT
Hot finish pipe application with material specification / Grade.
- For steel construction: DIN EN 10210, S235JRH, S355J2
- For machine construction: DIN EN 10297, E235+AR, E355+AR, E355+N
- For compression applications: DIN EN 10216-3, P355N