Cold Drawn Welded Precision Tube
Cold Drawn Welded tube are primarily used in automotive Industries. The welding process is the most important to manufacture cold drawn welded pipe as material is for precision use. Our high-quality manufacturing mills uses special test method to check joints. Test is to ensure weld in proper. Ace Metal Exim private Limited keep full record of Cold Drawn Welded pipe supplied from the raw material stage.
The application options for Cold Drawn welded steel tubes according to EN 10305-2 are determined by specific technical characteristics, such as
- High level of dimensional accuracy for the internal and external diameter
- Restricted tolerances for wall thickness
- Process-related smooth surfaces
- Good concentricity
- Improved resistance values through cold forming
- Freely selectable dimensions
Ace Metal Exim Private limited specialised in Supplying Cold drawn welded pipe for Automobile Application with tight tolerance enhanced mechanical properties and superior surface finish requirement.
Our mill produces cold drawn tubing that is ideally suited for most honing applications.
Standard grades include:
- +C Hard. No final treatment after final cold drawing.
- +LC Soft. Final heat treatment is followed by a suitable drawing pass (limited reduction of area).
- +SR Stress Relieved. After final cold drawing, the tubes are stress relieved in a controlled atmosphere.
- +A Annealed. After final cold drawing, the tubes are annealed in a controlled atmosphere.
- +N Normalized. After final cold drawing, the tubes are normalized in a controlled atmosphere.